Submit Your Story or Article
and enter the Tintota Competition
Write about anything you like. It can be fiction or fact. It can be your own experiences (put to paper) or those of someone you know or like. The subject matter is all yours. We just want to read it. Submit Now
All submissions will automatically be entered into our annual competition to win publicity and promotion for your work. Win all the benefits and services on Tintota for life and 70,000 new fans. Submit Now
1st Prize: Free publishing account and optional use of all benefits and services with Tintota for life with the addition of 70,000 followers sent to you on Twitter (you will need a twitter account if you haven’t already got one). Submit Now
2nd Prize: Guest writer option to publish with Tintota and showcase your work for 1 year FREE and each piece promoted to up to 100,000 of our Twitter followers each week. Submit Now
3rd Prize: Your story showcased on Tintota for Life. Submit Now
Free to Enter
Summary Of Requirements:
Send text only. Attention to spelling and structure to a reasonable standard when self editing is required as part of the selection process. The Tintota Prize is judged anonymously by an online panel of authors. You can enter as many stories as you wish, but each must be sent separately. All entries to be submitted containing full author details (including name, address, email, etc) to Submission – Receipt of entry will be by email. Stories will not be returned.
Rules Of The Short Story Competition 2013
- No entry form is needed. Entry by plain text only.
- You may submit as many entries as you wish.
- The competition is open to writers of any nationality writing in English.
- There is no restriction on theme or style.
- Maximum number of words is 5,000.
- The winning stories must be available to publish by Tintota without restriction and must not have been published previously.
- Tintota holds sole publishing rights for one year after publication, after which publishing rights revert to the author.
- Notification of receipt of entry will normally be by email.
- The judges’ verdict is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Stories cannot be altered or substituted once they have been entered.
- Judging is anonymous.
- Entry is taken as acceptance of these rules.
So why not start today?
– Submit Now
Get writing. You could be our newest winning author.
– Submit Now