There are a number of different astral projection techniques available for people to use to help them astral project. With every person being an individual, what works for one person will not necessarily work for another. Many people run into difficulties with various methods though, not because the method doesn’t work, they are not able to relax.
Total and complete relaxation is vital to getting any of the astral projection techniques to be a success. Fear can be a large reason for the inability to relax. This is a common problem for people who are just beginning to learn astral projection. This fear is because of beliefs that are false that people could be harmed or die due to the astral projection. In an attempt to help wipe out these fears a research study was conducted by the Canterbury Institute, which happens to be known in the field of occult studies.
The study was performed on two thousand individuals, all of these people were involved in doing astral projection. The institute discovered was that no person was harmed following astral projection techniques. What is more interesting is that they did follow up on the people for the last 3 years. Not one have had any problems.
Now that any concerns or fears should be gone, let’s examine several different types of astral projection techniques, which are quite simple and have worked for several people. The 1st one is called the Monroe Technique. There are 7 primary steps to this particular astral projection technique.
* Relaxing mind and body is a must. Many techniques for learning to relax are available for you to use. Deep breathing is a simple one to use and is just deep breathing, slow and calm. Inhale deeply and exhale deeply. Relax all your muscles bodily, one at a time, alternately tensing and relaxing them. You can start down at your toes and work your way up.
* Hypnosis is used frequently to produce a deep state of relaxation. Where your mind and body are so relaxed you fall into a hypnotic state near sleep. Do not fall asleep. You may also use another known as the gazing method by focusing on an object as you lounge on a chair or from a recling position on your bed.. Focus on an object, staring at it. Close your eyes and you will still see the same object, as if your eyes were open.
* Once you can visualize the object when your eyes are closed you will need to take the state you are in deeper. A good method of doing this is glance around (with closed eyes) and notice what you are able to see. Its possible that you may see light patterns that are different, you may notice the room is veiled in purple. Don’t take too much notice of this, once you cease seeing this light you will have successfully deepened your state. You are so totally relaxed now that you are no longer aware of your body physically. This is vital as per the Monroe Technique of astral projection.
* According to Monroe, this step is the most vital. You will need to enter the state of Vibration. Many people that have been practicing astral projection techniques for awhile note that they feel these vibrations early on in the projection. It is believed by them that this is the feeling you experience when the astral body begins to leave the physical body. Do not be alarmed, just feel the vibrations.
* Control the state of vibration. To do this focus on the vibrations and make them move through your body. Do this with your mind, you want your entire body to feel the vibrations, as if waves are washing over you. Keep practicing this until you are able to bring these waves on when you want to. Once you are able to create these waves on demand you are ready to leave the body.
* The key component to astral projection and astral travel is to have control, that your mind is the one in power. To help strengthen this control Monroe recommends at this point you practice a “partial separation.” Keeping your mind focused on the idea of leaving the physical body, first let a hand or a foot go of the astral body. Stretch them to an object that is near you, such as the wall, the floor or another familiar object, then push your hand or foot through that object. Once you do that, return your foot or hand back to the physical body, slow down the vibrations and end the session. Stay laying down until your body has returned to a fully awake state.
* This is when you totally leave your body. Do steps 1 -6, only instead of just releasing a foot or hand from the physical body do your whole body into the astral body. You only have to make an easy adjustment on step number 6. In place of concentrating on releasing only on body part, you are now going to concentrate on the release of the astral body, do this by imagining how light it feels, also your weightlessness as if you were light like feathers being blown in the breeze. The astral body should leave the physical body, you should have a feeling of flying or floating.
There are more ways you can attempt this, as in the Gazing Method, the Anchor Technique, and the Rope Technique. Try out some different methods to discover which one will be best for you. An astral projection technique exists for everyone.
You will see though that not all people are able to do astral project right off the bat using the techniques listed and a lot of practice is required for some of these.
There is a shortcut luckily! Through recent sound technology developments, audio tools exist that can assist you. These recent techniques utilize special frequencies of sound call Binaural beats, which balance the brain’s two hemispheres, instantly placing you into a state of meditation, required for astral projection.
You can us quality astral projection technique recordings to induce a totally relaxed hypnotic state. These recordings reinforce to the subconscious mind it’s okay to astral project your body from your physical body.
Astral projection, truly an experience for anyone who tries it. And with these techniques it’s possible for everyone, who wishes to, to experience it.
David Simmeon is a writer for the astralprojectiontravel.com website. You can enjoy the incredible experience of astral projection and you can try it yourself when you get twenty nine Free astral projection techniques Binaural and hypnosis mp3 audios when you visit here.